[BCAB] very high res music services

john gallagher john at pianotuner.plus.com
Mon Oct 14 15:50:54 BST 2019

hi steve

so, would it only be quobuz and tidal that do this very very high music high res audio. also, it must be their highest level aprox £20 per month.

i would really love to try it somehow. i think one can have a trial but, i would need a good high res speaker of course.

just for me i cannot tell a lot of difference between listening to music on my sonos and then having the amazon hd maybe if i could hear what the very very high res audio is like i would be able to tell the difference.