[BCAB] Seeing the cursor with JAWS

Steve Green steve.green at testpartners.co.uk
Mon Oct 14 15:53:07 BST 2019

I didn't say that because it's not true. The highlight is a solid light green rectangle that's perfectly visible to someone with normal sight.

As I mentioned, there are times when it disappears, but I would expect the same to occur with NVDA under those circumstances.

It is possible that the highlight is less visible to a support worker if they are sitting at an angle to the screen.