[BCAB] very high res music services

Steve Nutt steve at comproom.co.uk
Mon Oct 14 16:00:30 BST 2019

Hi John,

Qobuz, Tidal and Deeza are the only three music services to my knowledge, that do real high res music.

Also, Tidal now has more tracks available than Spotify, as do Qobuz and Deeza.

But all three of those are more expensive than Spotify.

As I say, unless you really want high res music and think you can tell the difference, then it's neither here nor there.