[BCAB] A Desktop.ini file query

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgson.io
Tue Oct 15 09:43:31 BST 2019

Hi,

Windows should be hiding these files from the users, either you have chosen to view all hidden files or Dropbox isn't setting the correct attributes on the file as part of the sharing.  I have seen this before but never really got to the bottom of hiding it.  Of course if you have hidden files shown then that is normal behaviour.

Personally I would leave them, its not doing any harm.

Andrew.