[BCAB] Amazon Music HD (Sonos)

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgson.io
Tue Oct 15 11:41:53 BST 2019

Hi Neil,

Here is the official audio support with bitrates.  Whether this is a hardware or software limitation I don't know:

https://support.sonos.com/s/article/79?language=en_US

Interestingly enough my Play:5 died yesterday morning and I am having to get an RMA from Sonos.  Its to do with the wireless card in the unit going dead.

Andrew.