[BCAB] Accessing Google drive on a computer

Claire Potter claire.potter99 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 12:56:08 BST 2019

Hi all,
I have a question about Google drive, it is something I am very new to, as up to now, I have only ever used Dropbox, but as part of a new project I am part of, I have been asked if I can use Google drive, I have the app on my phone, so trying to get my head round it, but I was wondering, does Google drive work in a similar way to Dropbox, in that you download a client which can send you notifications etc. and you can access your files through it? I would ideally need to be able to access it on both Windows and mac, so can anyone help with this please?

Warm regards,
Claire Potter
www.pottersplace.me.uk