[BCAB] Accessing Google drive on a computer

Mobeen Iqbal mobeeniqbal at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 14:06:55 BST 2019

Hi Claire.

It works in a very similar way to dropbox. I see Steve has already
provided a link, if you need a hand installing please let me know. It
should show up on your desktop and is available as a folder in my
computer. I personally prefer dropbox for usability and simplicity but
that's just my opinion. Google drive is perfectly usable.

Cheers,

Mo.