[BCAB] Accessing Google drive on a computer

Claire Potter claire.potter99 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 14:23:30 BST 2019

Hi Steve and Mo, thank you both for your assistance, so I have followed the link and I think I have installed Google drive correctly but I think I am doing something wrong, during the install it asked me to select which folders I wanted to sync, so I chose one, it was a folder in my Dropbox for my course, but when I open Google drive through Windows explorer I can only see the getting started file from them, if, however I open Drive on the web, I can see my course folder as well, is this normal behaviour?

Warm Regards,
Claire Potter,
Potters Place,
http://www.pottersplace.me.uk