[BCAB] Amazon Music HD (Sonos)

Kelvin Williams kelvin.williams at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Oct 15 16:04:54 BST 2019

Hi Neale,

I'm not sure that any technical explanation will leave you any the
wiser, you simply have to listen to the results of each, preferably the
same music in different foremats through the same speakers or headphones
and see whether you hear the difference, and whether the difference is
something that is important to you.

Kelvin.