[BCAB] Accessible TV Guide

Steve Nutt steve at comproom.co.uk
Thu Oct 17 10:32:28 BST 2019

I did wonder about that.  Consider something simple like Sky's Channel 996,
which gives all channel numbers only, not even including a guide.  It takes
about 20 minutes to find a high channel if you start at the lower end.  Even
then, when you switch to the channel, you will start at some random place.
It's all too silly in these days of technological solutions.