[BCAB] Struggling to sign in to Santander

Barry Hill barry.hill3 at sky.com
Thu Oct 17 14:16:43 BST 2019


Thanks, Richard.  I'll use the app for those things in the future but, unfortunately, I need to look at a previous statement.  

Cheers

B


-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Campbell <ipswimmer at hotmail.com> 
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2019 2:09 PM
To: BCAB Discussion List <bcab at lists.bcab.org.uk>
Subject: Re: [BCAB] Struggling to sign in to Santander

Hi Barry
I find the app extremely accessible The only feature I believe is missing Is the ability to read a docs/statements on the app. Unfortunately you must still sign in to view the documents. Through the app you can pay, transfer as well as check all your accounts plus other bits and pieces. I currently use the iPhone I’m not too sure but the android accessibility for the app.

Sent from my iPhone

> On 17 Oct 2019, at 1:44 pm, Barry Hill <barry.hill3 at sky.com> wrote:
> 
> Ah.... just asked this very question in another message.  I'll do that.  Thanks.
> 
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Stephen Campbell <ipswimmer at hotmail.com>
> Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2019 1:10 PM
> To: BCAB Discussion List <bcab at lists.bcab.org.uk>
> Subject: Re: [BCAB] Struggling to sign in to Santander
> 
> Hi Barry I hope you’re well. I use the Santander app on the iPhone for my online banking And there is no issue with it. If you’re having trouble with the website you might try downloading the app on your smart phone.
> 
> Sent from my iPhone
> 
>> On 17 Oct 2019, at 12:46 pm, Barry Hill <barry.hill3 at sky.com> wrote:
>> 
>> Hi all
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> Is anyone else struggling to sign in to Santander on-line banking?  
>> I've tried Jaws 19 and the latest NVDA on Chrome.  There is a Quality 
>> Survey alert that I can't get to and I think it is stopping Jaws and 
>> NVDA from announcing the field for the passwords.  Even struggling 
>> through regardless results in an error that isn't read out either.
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> Cheers
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> Barry
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> --
>> To find out more about BCAB and the benefits that membership can 
>> bring, please visit our website:
>> https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.
>> bcab.org.uk%2F&data=02%7C01%7C%7C87775e40fd084e00da2908d752f7a721
>> % 
>> 7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637069095921065633&s
>> d
>> ata=8OJAD77%2BsHIfrBN7qvj%2BHI21vWLHqo0YBFRzbvwamG4%3D&reserved=0
>> Manage your subscription by logging in with your BCAB account details 
>> at :
>> https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.
>> bcab.org.uk%2Fuser_mailman_register&data=02%7C01%7C%7C87775e40fd0
>> 8
>> 4e00da2908d752f7a721%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637
>> 0
>> 69095921065633&sdata=Wu4u2WQXSrMFZpRgT3C9T8eCQUMfVUvVe8GWdgGq6D8%
>> 3
>> D&reserved=0 Access the publicly searchable list archives at: 
>> https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Flis
>> t
>> s.bcab.org.uk%2Fpipermail%2Fbcab%2F&data=02%7C01%7C%7C87775e40fd0
>> 8
>> 4e00da2908d752f7a721%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637
>> 0
>> 69095921065633&sdata=ulhraMUF5kdjdDmyijWUhtjD1HPmUv51bzxre5KCROs%
>> 3
>> D&reserved=0 To discuss matters relating to the mailing list, 
>> please email: moderator at bcab.org.uk.
> --
> To find out more about BCAB and the benefits that membership can 
> bring, please visit our website: 
> https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.
> bcab.org.uk%2F&data=02%7C01%7C%7C9729462c9143499db3c208d752ffba5c%
> 7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637069130598099789&sd
> ata=vq3G3s0hGzsH8wDD2JOzr20uakveiOFddibTGUbr%2FPU%3D&reserved=0 
> Manage your subscription by logging in with your BCAB account details 
> at : 
> https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.
> bcab.org.uk%2Fuser_mailman_register&data=02%7C01%7C%7C9729462c9143
> 499db3c208d752ffba5c%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C6370
> 69130598099789&sdata=OY%2FYe2KAdErbzI4ihEtn0GGEm068BaxSqkgTNL8zjA4
> %3D&reserved=0 Access the publicly searchable list archives at: 
> https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Flist
> s.bcab.org.uk%2Fpipermail%2Fbcab%2F&data=02%7C01%7C%7C9729462c9143
> 499db3c208d752ffba5c%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C6370
> 69130598109794&sdata=pO0O6yNhYTMPlg3Br7jjOiaXlYxGF9XsGo5VlTqMow4%3
> D&reserved=0 To discuss matters relating to the mailing list, 
> please email: moderator at bcab.org.uk.
> 
> 
> --
> To find out more about BCAB and the benefits that membership can 
> bring, please visit our website: 
> https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.
> bcab.org.uk%2F&data=02%7C01%7C%7C9729462c9143499db3c208d752ffba5c%
> 7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637069130598109794&sd
> ata=A5oWHhmBttkvlV2BsBfFfIXklGZ7HrvgzvUHk%2FRSbss%3D&reserved=0
> Manage your subscription by logging in with your BCAB account details 
> at : 
> https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.
> bcab.org.uk%2Fuser_mailman_register&data=02%7C01%7C%7C9729462c9143
> 499db3c208d752ffba5c%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C6370
> 69130598109794&sdata=yQHgJOck7NmcFjJ7y6WfDqgzPJgRz6ujkXB0IIzGaQs%3
> D&reserved=0 Access the publicly searchable list archives at: 
> https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Flist
> s.bcab.org.uk%2Fpipermail%2Fbcab%2F&data=02%7C01%7C%7C9729462c9143
> 499db3c208d752ffba5c%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C6370
> 69130598109794&sdata=pO0O6yNhYTMPlg3Br7jjOiaXlYxGF9XsGo5VlTqMow4%3
> D&reserved=0 To discuss matters relating to the mailing list, 
> please email: moderator at bcab.org.uk.
--
To find out more about BCAB and the benefits that membership can bring, please visit our website: https://www.bcab.org.uk/ Manage your subscription by logging in with your BCAB account details at : https://www.bcab.org.uk/user_mailman_register
Access the publicly searchable list archives at: https://lists.bcab.org.uk/pipermail/bcab/
To discuss matters relating to the mailing list, please email: moderator at bcab.org.uk.




More information about the Bcab mailing list