[BCAB] very impressed with the amazon music app on android

john gallagher john at pianotuner.plus.com
Fri Oct 18 12:37:03 BST 2019

hi all

yesterday i tried amazon music on my 3a

not only is it so very accessible one can connect to another device and i tried it on my sonos speakers but the sound through the headphones i have is amazing.

also i can use alexa to play whatever i want. it is loads better than on ios.

not sure which player on the phone it is using but again sound quality is very good indeed.