[BCAB] very impressed with the amazon music app on android

Steve Nutt steve at comproom.co.uk
Fri Oct 18 14:44:46 BST 2019

Yep Android is better than a lot of people give it credit for, in terms of
accessibility.

I would say they beat iOS now, but I would, I am an Android user, primarily,
though I do use both.  More and more apps work better on Android now, in
terms of accessibility.

Example, Sky Go on iOS has only just gained the ability to delete programmes
from your Sky Q box, but the Android Sky Q app has had it for ages.  Angie
is very happy now she can do it on iOS.