[BCAB] Message from Dean Martineau

David Boden david.boden55 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 16:12:25 BST 2019

Hello from the States.

I am near to releasing my second computer book for screen reader users. In
case you missed the first one, it is Windows Keyboard Power User Guide,
available from https://techforblind.us.

The current book is called Get Cracking with Chrome for Windows. It is the
first of a two-part series, with the second one being a thorough survey of
web browsing with JAWS. This book concerns itself with the operation of
Chrome itself, and is screen-reader neutral.

I'm looking for a person or two who would be willing to read through the
book and point out any errors or omissions. I could be missing something!
The book is short, only about 14,000 words, so perusing it wouldn't take
long. I don't offer any compensation for this, because the books only sell
for fifteen US dollars per version, but perhaps that could be negotiated.

I would like somebody who knows Chrome to read through this and give
feedback.  If you would be willing to do so or to consider doing so, please
drop me a note at topdot at gmail.com.

Thanks for considering.

Dean