[BCAB] closing chrome tabs, changed behaviour

Barry Hill barry.hill3 at sky.com
Fri Oct 18 20:15:00 BST 2019

Got to add to this.  I use control w to close the tab and it closes the
whole browser if it's the first time in that session.  I've signed into
Chrome, I open a new page from Google search, then close it with Control w,
and the whole session closes.  I do it again and just the new window closes.

I deleted Chrome and re-installed it afresh, but it's still doing the same.

Cheers