[BCAB] Problems With Tesco App With IOS 13

Andy Collins chitchat121 at icloud.com
Fri Oct 18 20:55:02 BST 2019

Caroline – all I can do is confirm I am having exactly the same experience under 13.1.3 on my iPhone 8. I don’t usually shop that way, because most of what I want is already in my favourites, so I can’t pinpoint exactly when it became a problem, and whether it is actually a result of a Tesco app update?
Andy Collins

Sent from my iPhone