[BCAB] Accessible microwave

Kiran Kaja kirankaja12 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 17:34:11 BST 2019

3 options.

1. Get a simple manual microwave with knobs for time and power. I got one
from Argos for about 30 quid a while ago. I was perfectly happy and
satisfied with it. You can stick bumpons at 1 minute, 3 minutes, etc.
2. If you have Google Home/Echo smart speakers, consider one of the GE
range of smart wifi microwaves. You can then control them with voice.
3. I guess Cobolt systems still sells their expensive talking microwave.