[BCAB] Accessible microwave

David Griffith daj.griffith at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 19:21:30 BST 2019

Just to add a pointer.
My wife bought a microwave with knobs but when we got it home we realised that the timer knob was not clickable and was difficult to manage with bumpons. I could determine the power but not the timer accurately.
Happily I realised that this was not an issue for me as I had a Google Home mini in the kitchen.
If I need for example to use the microwave for 5 minutes I simply say OK Google set a timer for 5 minutes.
When 5  minutes has elapsed I simply turn it off.
The same of course  could be done with Echo or any other accessible timer on a phone etc.
David Griffith

Sent from Mail for Windows 10