[BCAB] Winamp problem

Yusuf Osman yusuf.osman at yusufosman.org.uk
Sat Oct 19 20:12:05 BST 2019

David, I did some Googling when I had this problem and a lot of people seemed to be having the same problem. Solutions all seemed to include removing various plug-ins/add-ons, I tried removing some of those but it was time consuming and didn't make any difference. That's why I uninstalled Winamp and switched to VLC altogether.

My problem with Winamp was that it took ages to load after I had selected a file to play from my computer or NAS drive, keystrokes didn't respond and sometimes I just couldn't close the program at all.
Yusuf