[BCAB] Run JAWS from a Flash Drive

Mobeen Iqbal mobeeniqbal at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 12:41:08 BST 2019

Hi Paul.

Yes it is, but you need admin rights and extra software installed, it's
called video intercept and enables jaws to read the screen. NVDA if
configured correctly behaves in much the same way as jaws does in many
instances, you only notice the difference if there's an app that NVDA
doesn't support that jaws does.

Cheers,

Mo.