[BCAB] Run JAWS from a Flash Drive

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgson.io
Sun Oct 20 13:15:01 BST 2019

Hi,

It used to be possible but was a bit of a gimmick if I'm honest as the intercept driver would need to be installed on the target system which kind of defeated the point.  I don't know whether the installers exist for this still now.

NVDA on a flash drive is a much better proposition, or System Access but don't know if that does Braille.

Andrew.