[BCAB] using i cloud with JFW on win 10

chantal hampson chantalhampson at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 20 21:58:15 BST 2019

Hi all,
I have a question for those of you  who are ios users and equally use Jaws on windows.
How do we use Icloud to view the files on our ios device.
I am using Voice Dream writer and it only supports icloud for sinking files correctly back and forth to PC.
If anyone has any ideas I really would be very greatful
I am using win 10 with latest jaws
Many thanks
Chantal
P.s have installed app  on windows and signed in with apple id but cannot have access to anything else I would like to view the files that Voice dream writer has sinked.