[BCAB] Accessing Google drive on a computer

Michael Cassidy mike.cassidy at ntlworld.com
Mon Oct 21 09:46:37 BST 2019

Hi Claire,

I installed Google’s Backup & Sync but like you did not find it very intuitive. As I said earlier, much easier to manage Google Drive from the web. Just set up a favourite/bookmark to My Drive in your browser and you will find an icon entitled My Drive (collapsed); click on it to expand it and within that there are options to upload files or folders. Give this a try. I’ve uninstalled Backup & Sync.

Best wishes,

Mike