[BCAB] Upgrading from Windows 7

Mobeen Iqbal mobeeniqbal at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 09:54:29 BST 2019

Hi Jim.

I assume you mean office 2013 as opposed to windows 2013? In my opinion,
you can either stay where you are on 2007 or upgrade. It all depends on
what features of office you need access to. Windows 10 will work fine
with 2007, I know of a few people using it quite happily. The windows
upgrade itself should not present any issues as long as you're on the
latest version of jaws. If you need a hand with it, drop me a note off list.

Cheers,

Mo.