[BCAB] Alexa Questions

Barry Toner barry at tonermail.co.uk
Mon Oct 21 10:58:03 BST 2019

Hi,

You can indeed use his log in.  Or if you have your own Amazon account ask your husband to create a family account and then you can both use your own amazon accounts, and have your own profiles on the echo, this means your own preferences for things like news briefings, audio books, music etc.  See here for how to do this,
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201945480
Barry Toner
barry at tonermail.co.uk