[BCAB] Android apps on a PC

John jjsturt at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 21 11:01:21 BST 2019

Hello Steve

Oh i am testing it on an Android phone and it is driving me nuts!

The phone is a cheap one and it shows in the performance and input lag.

Most of the meat of the app works it is just the ever tricky screen bit
to do now.

I need to get the app on a larger screen to have a look at it.

So any suggestions would be very helpful.