[BCAB] Upgrading from Windows 7

John Farley john_farley at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 21 12:58:30 BST 2019

Hello list,

My understanding is that Windows 10 will be the last incarnation of Windows
but will be updated with new features and fixes.

I have Office 2016 on my PC which I now think was a mistake.
When I bought my laptop I should have had Office 365 installed instead. This
should be upgraded with new features and fixes as time gos by, unlike Office
2016 which will run out of support at some time.

Regards John