[BCAB] Upgrading from Windows 7

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgson.io
Mon Oct 21 13:09:15 BST 2019

Hi,

If you pay for your Office annually then you will have Office 365, if you purchased a one-off license then you have Office 2016 or Office 2019.  Office 2019 is a release of Office taken from a snapshot of Office 365 last year, but is for in-box sales or for companies who don't want to take the automatic incremental updates for specific reasons.

Andrew.