[BCAB] Alexa Questions

Madleen Mann Madleen.Mann at rnib.org.uk
Mon Oct 21 15:00:18 BST 2019

Hi Susan,

Yes you will be able to do this, just pair it with your Amazon Echo, switch it on and ask your Alexa to look for Bluetooth devices, "alexa connect" it'll give you your JBL as an option, it'll then be connected to it, you can just disconnect, and connect, as you're pleased!

Best regards,
*                    Madleen Mann,
*                    Technology For Life Co-Ordinator
*                    RNIB Customer Service and Support
*                    Direct Line: 0207 391 2308
*                    Mobile:      07783172099
*                    Helpline:    03031239999
*                    Email:       madleen.mann at rnib.org.uk<mailto:madleen.mann at rnib.org.uk>
*
*                    105, Judd Street,
London WC1H 9NE