[BCAB] message and contact searching with ios version 13.1.2

Iain Lackie iainlackie at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 16:35:37 BST 2019

I am not experiencing this problem with the latest version of iOS13.
Iain

> On 21 Oct 2019, at 4:01 pm, Phil Smalley <phil.smalley at whitecane.plus.com> wrote:

Hi,

Going into either:

Contact, then search.  Or

Messages, compose.

I key part of a contact name, and then explore the screen for the results.
However, in the latest version of ios, all I hear is the dull sound of
invalid area.

I have changed the typing mode to standard because of problems explained on
this list earlier in the month.  What else do I need to do to make my device
usable?

Many thanks to those who have the inclination to solve newly introduced
problems.

Kindest regards

   Phil