[BCAB] Election Day In Canada

Brian K. Lingard bkl at ncf.ca
Tue Oct 22 01:48:10 BST 2019

Dear Roger & List:
Not sure. I believe Tommy's Dad was a clergyman, Tommy had a clergy style of
speaking.
Brian K. Lingard

Heard at lunch the liberals might win. Hope they do not get a majority, if
they do, Canada will have a Public Debt approaching that of the USA.

The US Controller-General, appointed for a term of 15-years, who hangs out
in the G. A. O., periodically addresses Congress to remind them that if they
keep borrowing like Drunken Sailors, some Monday morning when they hold the
auction of T-bonds and T-bills, no one will show up to bid. Uncle Sam will
have reached his credit limit, not even Loan Sharks will touch his
offerings. Then what will they do?
Brian K. Lingard