[BCAB] thoughts on a job requirement

claire amoroso kenmarekestrel at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 22 10:03:37 BST 2019

I would concur with what everyone has said so far, the Text Analyser feature in Jaws would be invaluable in this kind of role.
As a translator, I often proofread work and find inconsistencies or spelling errors that others may miss, but I always have someone quickly check the formatting. I am visually impaired and use a combination of ZoomText and NVDA.
Claire