[BCAB] unwanted phone calls

john gallagher john at pianotuner.plus.com
Tue Oct 22 12:40:49 BST 2019

hi all

wonder if there is an app like true call for the ios platform.

every day now i keep getting calls from numbers like 01792 735786. sometimes three times per day. i am using my i-phone eight and after i receive a call i go in to the phone app then recents and i block the callers number.

then again after about an hour or so another very similar number rings again. i think it's something to do with insurance but it's getting rather anoying

this never happens on my android phone because unlike on my i-phone noone knows the number.