[BCAB] unwanted phone calls

Barry Toner barry at tonermail.co.uk
Tue Oct 22 13:16:51 BST 2019

Hi John,
I’m not sure if it’s the same app because I don’t use android at the moment. However, there is an app that I have running in the background on my phone to block callers, it’s based on a user driven database, with a spam updatedHi John,
I’m not sure if it’s the same app because I don’t use android at the moment. However, there is an app that I have running in the background on my phone to block callers, it’s based on a user driven database, with a spam (updated. Search the iOS App Store for true caller

Regards, Barry
Sent from my iPhone