[BCAB] thoughts on a job requirement

Richard Godfrey-McKay richard.godfrey-mckay at outlook.com
Tue Oct 22 14:29:25 BST 2019

Phil/Colin,

When in legal practice, although I always needed to pay considerable care when sending out documents, and however much certainty I had that the lay-out was as good as it could be, I always asked my secretary or reader to check them before they were dispatched.

It took no time at all, and gave me reassurance that noone receiving something from me might conclude that the lay-out was poor, because they may have known that I had no sight.

All the best,
Richard