[BCAB] unwanted phone calls

Steve Nutt steve at comproom.co.uk
Tue Oct 22 15:11:11 BST 2019

Yes, but how do they define unknown callers?  Are they simply ones where the number is withheld, or are you saying block all calls that are not in your contacts?  If the latter, this could be counterproductive, especially if you expect calls from utility companies or doctors' surgeries.

I don't think a switch like that is desirable or useful.