[BCAB] Problems With Tesco App With IOS 13

Iain Lackie iainlackie at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 21:50:12 BST 2019

This doesn't make sense. This is the version I have and the descriptions of the categories are all showing. There is no update after this one.

Iain

On 22 Oct 2019, at 9:15 pm, Caroline Ford <caroline at ford82.plus.com> wrote:

Hi Ian,

This update hasn't reached me yet.  I've just looked in the app store and
the latest is still 11.6.1, released six days ago, which is the version with
the problem.  I'll check again tomorrow in the hope that the update will
have arrived by then.

It's good to know that they've resolved the problem though.

Caroline.