[BCAB] Problems With Tesco App With IOS 13

Ian Robinson ian228 at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Oct 22 22:12:53 BST 2019

Hi,

This now makes no sense to me either.  After updating to iOS 13.1.3 on Sunday, choosing "Browse all groceries" and flicking through the various categories just gave a bunch of unlabelled buttons.
This morning I received an update for the Grocery app and now those buttons are announced correctly.  However, I've just checked the version number and it is showing as 11.6.1, released 6 days ago.

Also, after the iOS update, the Back button at the top left wasn't being announced correctly either.  Since the Grocery update today the Back button is announced correctly again.

Sorry if that is no help.

Ian