[BCAB] Is Anyone Using the eventbrite Website?

Nicholas Lancaster nick at lancaster.vg
Fri Oct 25 10:31:58 BST 2019

Hi   Eventbrite seems to be more accessible than it used to be.  I complained to them over a year ago over difficulties I had booking into an event over a year ago, they took six weeks before they replied and blamed the problem on how the event organiser put the event on the site.
The one time I booked an event I had to pay for I just could not get through the system, and at least at that time PayPal was not an option.   This lead me to contacting the event organiser directly, telling them Eventbrite was inaccessible and booking direct with them, I done this a number of times and always had my booking taken, though some did not like doing that way.

Regards
Nick Lancaster