[BCAB] Strange Windows

Pele West pele.westlists at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 13:29:40 BST 2019

Hi Everyone

I am using Windows 7 with Window-eyes, JAWS or NVDA. I know I need to
stop using Window-Eyes, but I still like it.

However, when I unload Window-Eyes, load JAWS 2019 or NVDA, do whatever
it is I want to do that does not work with Window-Eyes, unload JAWS 2019
or NVDA and reload Window-Eyes there seems to be something covering the
screen that means I can't see the whole window. This is particularly
noticeable when I launch the Becky! e-mail program. The only way I have
found to get rid of whatever it is is to reboot.

Does anyone know what is going on and how I can stop it without having
to reboot each time.

Please don't tell me to upgrade to Windows 10, I am thinking about it.

Pele West