[BCAB] Is Anyone Using the eventbrite Website?

Karl Farrell karl.farrell at btinternet.com
Fri Oct 25 14:41:51 BST 2019

Thanks, Karl, for your comments.  Together with Nick Lancaster that makes
three of us wanting to use the Eventbrite services but not getting the full
shilling out of it.  Eventbrite is becoming one of those essential services,
like your bank or your local authority, that should be available to all
computer or mobile users of average competence.

Is there anyone out there who does use the Eventbrite services successfully?
When I know someone else could do it, it gives me encouragement to succeed
myself.  Eventbrite is very good if you are interested in off-beat things or
campaigning.  So I want to crack this and be able to get to events without
having to draw attention to my shortcomings.  Where's that success hero to
help us be on the winning side?

Karl Farrell