[BCAB] Problem renaming a folder in Outlook 2016 in Office 365.

alexander.shannon at btinternet.com alexander.shannon at btinternet.com
Fri Oct 25 15:42:00 BST 2019

Hi all,

I have an office 365 subscription, but am running Office 2016 on a windows
10 desktop which is also running Fusion 2019.

I seem to be having a problem renaming a folder in Outlook 2016 when using
the keyboard to rename the folder.  I can't find any reference to folders in
the ribbon, and the F2 command which I thought would work for renaming a
folder doesn't seem to be working as expected.  Am I doing something wrong,
or is it an office related issue?

Thank you in advance for your replies.

Alexander Shannon