[BCAB] Problem renaming a folder in Outlook 2016 in Office 365.

alexander.shannon at btinternet.com alexander.shannon at btinternet.com
Fri Oct 25 19:42:46 BST 2019

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your message.

I found that I didn't  have the folder pain turned on, so have corrected
that.  However, even with that turned on, I couldn't tab to the folder list,
so had to use the control Y command to reach the folder list.  However, the
F2 command  did work to rename the folder.

Also, on a different but related topic, Once the Folder Pain was turned on,
I was able to delete a lot of unwanted folders which I've referred to in a

Alexander Shannon