[BCAB] Problem renaming a folder in Outlook 2016 in Office 365.

alexander.shannon at btinternet.com alexander.shannon at btinternet.com
Sat Oct 26 19:03:28 BST 2019

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your further advice, I'll keep the keystroke you mention in
mind for future reference, as I've managed to rename the folder now, using
the applications key when the  required folder was highlighted, although I'm
sure the process I used would have been a bit quicker had  I used the
keystroke you've mentioned.

Alexander Shannon

F6,