[BCAB] Jaws 2020 beta crashing Outlook 365

David Griffith daj.griffith at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 16:30:03 GMT 2019

I am consistently  experiencing a Jaws 2020  beta crash in the following circumstances.
1. Open Outlook 365 (Desktop version)
2. Focus on any message in the inbox.
3. Press control space to de-select the message.
4. Press application key to bring up the context menu.
5. Move down to sort by in the context menu and press enter.
6. On my system Jaws immediately crashes Outlook 365 but Jaws remains running.
7. Repeating these steps with NVDA running opens the sort by dialogue and options wit no issue with ability to rearrange the sort criteria of the inbox satisfactorily so this appears a Jaws and not an Outlook issue.
Can anybody confirm this behaviour?
David Griffith

Sent from Mail for Windows 10