[BCAB] Jaws 2020 beta crashing Outlook 365
steve at comproom.co.uk
Mon Oct 28 08:46:07 GMT 2019
I don't have the 2020 beta yet, but can you reproduce this with JAWS 2019?
If no, then it is not a beta issue. I can't reproduce it here.
All the best
From: David Griffith <daj.griffith at gmail.com>
Sent: 27 October 2019 16:30
To: BCAB <bcab at lists.bcab.org.uk>
Subject: [BCAB] Jaws 2020 beta crashing Outlook 365
I am consistently experiencing a Jaws 2020 beta crash in the following
1. Open Outlook 365 (Desktop version)
2. Focus on any message in the inbox.
3. Press control space to de-select the message.
4. Press application key to bring up the context menu.
5. Move down to sort by in the context menu and press enter.
6. On my system Jaws immediately crashes Outlook 365 but Jaws remains
7. Repeating these steps with NVDA running opens the sort by dialogue and
options wit no issue with ability to rearrange the sort criteria of the
inbox satisfactorily so this appears a Jaws and not an Outlook issue.
Can anybody confirm this behaviour?
Sent from Mail for Windows 10
To find out more about BCAB and the benefits that membership can bring,
please visit our website: https://www.bcab.org.uk/ Manage your subscription
by logging in with your BCAB account details at :
Access the publicly searchable list archives at:
To discuss matters relating to the mailing list, please email:
moderator at bcab.org.uk.
More information about the Bcab