[BCAB] setting up outlook 2019 on windows 10

Steve Nutt steve at comproom.co.uk
Mon Oct 28 08:50:11 GMT 2019

Hi,

Alt, followed by F, then I, then A.  Now select the account you want to
remove, with the arrow keys, pressing enter on the account.  Next, tab to
Account Settings menu, then select Account Settings again, then you can
remove it.

But bear in mind that you must create another account before you can remove
the account.  If you have one single account, it will be the default one, so
you need to create the new account first and make it default.