[BCAB] setting up outlook 2019 on windows 10

Phil Smalley phil.smalley at whitecane.plus.com
Mon Oct 28 11:12:26 GMT 2019

Hi Steve and all,

Whilst waiting for a response, I set up the gmail account successfully.
Now, thanks to your notes Steve, I've removed the Plus Net account.

However, whilst your instructions made sense to me, they didn't seem to work
very well.  E.g. pressing alt I thought would place the menu in focus, and I
would then press F for file.  However, pressing alt did nothing and I had to
hold alt and press f for the file menu.

I seem to be having terrible trouble navigating the menus/ribbons or
whatever, hearing lots of "blank" announced.

If anyone has any ideas, I'll go read a book whilst you think (smile).

Guess I want to turn the reading pane off next please?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Phil