[BCAB] Jaws 2020 beta crashing Outlook 365

David Griffith daj.griffith at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 22:29:21 GMT 2019

No it is a bug under 2020 only it seems. Both NVDA and Jaws 2019 can access the Outlook sort menu fine via the context menu without crashing Outlook.
I have now reported it as a bug  to VFO bia their beta report form. I hope that they fix it though it is getting pretty late in the day as I believe 2020 is due for release this week.

David Griffith

Sent from Mail for Windows 10