[BCAB] Navigating and understanding Google Play Music

Georgina Joyce gena at gena-j.me.uk
Tue Oct 29 00:38:44 GMT 2019

Hello All,

I have been trying to get play music to send to my Chromecast Audio. I can connect to my Chromecast but I don’t know how to point to the music I wish it to play. It appears that I need to upload my music but a youtube video suggests that it will play music from the hard disk. Either way, I cannot find a my music link. Nor can I find anything that looks like it is able to use files on my PC. The youtube video suggested I just choose settings and there is a link to upload. I don’t see anything that looks like it might lead to such end. How on earth do I point to my music file? Do I have to upload everything?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Gena

Call: M0EBP